Adding strobe flash to your photo booth is important in this kind of industry. It is essential that you efficiently produce good quality photos for your guests or customers regardless of the size of the prints. The photos should be a perfectly nice and stunning look so that customers meet their satisfaction.
Putting a strobe flash with modeling light on your photo booth is guaranteed an excellent idea. Add some umbrella and you present a better quality photo because of spread light and direct lighting.
Note: Shipping cost applies to 48 contiguous states (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and International Extra cost on shipping.)
Below is the strobe flash type commonly used in the photo booth business.
- 160 Watt-Seconds | Lightweight Polycarbonate Design
- Accept Softboxes Without Speed Ring | 5.8 Inches Stand Mount.
- Built-in Umbrella Receptacle | Optical Slave
- Include PC to Mini Sync Cord.
- What Is In The Box: Flash Tube, Power
- Cord, PC to Mini (3.5mm) Sync
Photo Booth Application:
- T11 2.0 Photo Booth
- T11 2.5 Photo Booth
- T19 Photo Booth
- T20R Photo Booth
- T21 Older Model Photo Booth