- Made In The USA With Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Camera Tilt Knob To Accommodate Guests
- Breaks Down Into 4 Pieces For Easy Transport
- Travel Cases Available
- Flash mount on top to spread the light
- Fits Most DSLR Cameras
- Fits Microsoft Surface Pro (versions 3,4,5 and 6) or Acer Alpha Switch 12
- Exclusively Designed for Photographer
- Photo Booth Shell Head Unit Dimension: 14" x 9" x 26"
- Screen Cut Out: 10-3/8″ x 7-1/2″
- Base Plate: 15″ x 21″ with 6″ x1-1/2″
- Lightweight only 31lbs
WHAT IS INCLUDED TO THE T11 4.0 FLEX PHOTO BOOTH SHELL ENCLOSURE
- Base Plate
- Main Bottom Upright
- Main Top Upright
- Top Head Unit
*** Printer cover sold separately. You have a choice of choosing your own printer for this booth
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE A WORKING T11 VISION PHOTO BOOTH
- 160W Strobe Flash
- Beauty Dish Umbrella
- Hot Shoe EOS Rebel T6 Camera
- Camera A/C Adapter
- Power Strip
- 12" All-in-one PC
- Darkroom 3 Photo Booth Software
- DNP RX1HS Printer
- Media Kit (1400 prints)
- T11 Flex Printer Stand (Upright Stand & Tray)
- DNP RX1HS Aluminum Cover
- 4-Port 2.0 USB Hub
- USB Extension
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PHOTO BOOTH ACCESSORIES
- T11 Vision Photo Booth Shell SKB Travel Case
- DNP RX1HS Soft Bag Travel Case
- Studio Backdrop Kit
COST SAVINGS BY DOING IT YOURSELF
- We will give you a list of recommended hardware you will need to complete your photo booth.
- Support & expert advice just in case you get stuck!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOTH SOFTWARE
Take our suggestions on photo booth software or since you are building the booth yourself you will have the freedom of choosing your own photo booth software!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DSLR CAMERA
Choose which DSLR camera to work with your photo booth. We recommend a Canon T5 or better.
WORKS WITH A MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO (VERSIONS 3,4,5 & 6)
- If you already have a Microsoft Surface Pro (versions 3,4,5 & 6) are on your way to a new booth! We recommend a Surface Pro 4 Windows 10.
- also works with Acer Alpha Switch 12
- No beauty dish umbrella required
- No dismantling the flash after the event